viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

LETTER

Dear Sr. Editor of Yorkshire Magazine ,
I am a frequent reader of your column but as a student, I must admit that I was quite shocked by the one published in the Magazine's last issue.
I disagree completely with what you are expressing. First of all, students work hard and we do not deserve to be called lazy. Of course there are always exceptions to the rule but you should give priority to the generality.
Secondly, many students do engage in a responsible way in their studies and they even work at the same time, such as me! (if you are trying to find an example).
Therefore, those of us who do, we undoubtedly know and we are familiarized with the meaning and importance of hard work.
Thirdly, we do not complain all the time that we feel stressed or exhausted. We do this during exam's period, when most of us do not even sleep or, if we do, it is just for a couple of hours.
Besides, weren't you a student some time ago?
Just think about it. These are just some ideas to express my point of view.

Thank you very much,
Sincerely,
M. Camila Bones Dávila

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario